How to make 10cric Register – 3 easy steps
Step 1: Go to the 10cric site for sign up & enter personal details
- To open a 10cric new account, the user must first visit the official website of 10cric.
- Click on any of the 10cric Register buttons above to begin your adventurous journey at 10cric.
- Once you arrive on the 10cric homepage, locate the “Join Now” button at the top right corner of the screen and click on it.
- Now you will be displayed with a 3 step registration form where you need to provide your details.
- Title – Primarily you need to choose your gender. For Ex: Mr for male and Ms for female users.
- First Name – Provide your valid first name. Make sure it matches with that of your legal ID or other valid documents.
- Last Name – Even the last name you enter must match with official documents without which your account will not be accepted at the time of account verification.
- DOB – Provide your legal date of birth. You can simply select the day, month, and ear from the drop-down menu.
- Email – Enter a valid email address. Kindly provide your email address that is active to receive notifications related to the latest news and offers.
To prevent getting into difficulty later, double-check all the information. Then click on the “Next” tab to move on to the further steps.
Explore all the top 5 online betting sites in India. Join today and have some fun betting!
Step 2: Provide your contact information
After clicking on the Next button, you will be directed to step 2 of the 10cric register process. Here you need to enter information related to your contact.
Below are the fields required.
- Country – Select your country name from the drop-down bar. By default, India will be the selected country name for you.
- Country code – Country code gets updated depending on the country you have chosen. Recheck it in case of any mistake.
- Mobile Number – Enter your mobile number that is working. You might need it in case you forget your login credentials and need to recover them.
- Address – Provide the correct address. It is required at the time of the account verification process.
- City – Enter the city you are currently residing.
- Postcode – Enter the correct postcode of your address.
Before clicking the “Next” button, double-check all of the information you entered.
Step 3: Enter your Account-related information
- Username – Provide a username of your choice. Remember it is the name that will be displayed on the screen every time you log in and your account will be identified with the same username. It is a required field and must be 6-20 characters in length. Only a combination of letters and/or numbers is accepted.
- Password – Provide a unique password. It must be 6-20 characters in length and must not be the same as that of username. It can be combination of numbers(0-9), alphabets(a-Z) and/or special characters. Spaces are not allowed.
- Confirm Password – Re-type the same password you entered above to confirm it.
- Currency – Choose your preferred currency type from the drop-down bar to make transactions. For Ex: INR for Indians
- Captcha – Enter the exact captcha code that appears below in the text box provided.
- T&C – Read the terms and conditions first and then tick the checkbox if you agree.
It is the final stage in the 10cric registration procedure. You still got a chance go back to earlier steps for corrections. Once you click on create my account, you will not be allowed to make any changes. So double-check and then click on the “Create My Account” tab to complete the 10cric register process.
It’s done! You’re all set to start your thrilling journey at 10cric!
What are you waiting for? Visit 10cric, create a new account & start gambling! Have an amazing time!
Best 3 10cric Promotions for Newcomers
1. 150% welcome bonus up to ₹20k on Live Casino
2. 100% welcome bonus up to ₹10k on Sports
3. 100% First deposit bonus up to ₹20k on slots
Join 10cric India, and enjoy your betting journey along with exciting offers and bonuses on live casino, sportsbook and more!
Watch this video on How to do 10cric Register in 3 steps