How to Make 10cric Withdrawal – in 3 Steps via Bank Transfer
Step 1: Access the official site for 10cric withdrawal
- Existing players must visit 10cric and enter their valid credentials to make a withdrawal.
- New players must first signup at 10cric Register and provide accurate information.
Step 2: Locate withdrawal by clicking your username
- After successful registration, make a minimum 10cric deposit of ₹250 to be eligible to claim 10cric bonuses. Then continue the process.
- After logging into your 10cric account players must click on their username to proceed further.
- You’ll find various options like deposit, withdrawal in the drop-down bar.
- Click on “Withdrawal” to continue with the 10cric withdrawal process.
Step 3: Pick Local Bank Transfer for 10cric withdrawal
- Amount – Enter the amount you wish to withdraw. Make sure you enter an amount that meets the withdrawal requirement. Minimum 10cric withdrawal is ₹1000.
- Account Number – Next you need to enter your correct bank account number. Be mindful while entering, even a minor mistake will put you in huge trouble.
- IFSC Code – Then you need to enter the IFSC code of your respective bank. If you do not know your bank’s IFSC code, kindly browse it and fill it in correctly.
Then double-check all the details for corrections and click on the “Withdraw ₹1000” button below. That’s all! For detailed information check out 10CRIC withdrawal review now.
Join 10cric India and enjoy betting on your favorite sports! Also have fun gambling at table games and win prizes!
Other Available 10cric Withdrawal Methods
Local Bank Transfer
Visit the top 5 online betting sites in India. Join now and have a great time!
Be Mindful of 3 silly mistakes while making 10cric Withdrawal
- Incorrect Bank Account Number – One of the popular mistakes committed is entering the wrong account number. Please re-check your account number twice before hitting the withdraw tab.
- Invalid IFSC code – IFSC code is very much essential while making a bank transaction. The wrong IFSC code will not allow you to make the transaction. Kindly browse your respective bank’s IFSC code and enter the same correctly.
- Wrong Amount – Last but not least, make sure to check the amount you entered for 10cric withdrawal before clicking the withdraw button. The minimum 10cric withdrawal amount is ₹1000.
Create a 10cric account, the greatest betting platform for sports fans! Join & claim exciting bonuses!!
Watch this video on how to make 10CRIC withdrawal in 3 easy steps