Learn latest Baccarat rules to play baccarat online. Play at the top Online Casinos & get ₹300 free credit & cash deal up to ₹1,000. Bet on best Baccarat Casino!
What is Baccarat Game?
Baccarat is assumed to be originated in France in the 1400s, while some sources also say that it is a remake of a Chinese game, Pai Gow. It is a classic card game that was assumed as a game of high rollers in India. This stereotype destroyed with the Baccarat game gaining more and more popularity in India because:
- It has the easiest gameplay.
- It has a minimum house edge.
- Baccarat odds increase the chances of winning.
With this, let us hop on to the baccarat rules to start playing and betting on baccarat online.
Start playing on Top 5 Online Betting Casino. Review all sites and get the highest payback returns!
9 General Baccarat Rules every Baccarat player must know
- Baccarat game generally uses 6 decks of cards, also called “shoe.”
- There are two parties – the Player (Punto) and the Banker (Banco) in the game.
- There is a dealer who distributes two cards to each party, once the betting is finalized.
- There are three baccarat betting limits – the Player’s hand, the Banker’s hand and the Tie bet.
- Both the parties have to bring their total card value close to 9 in order to win the bet.
- All the 10s and the face cards (K, Q, J) has their numerical card value as zero.
- Ace has a numerical value of 1, while the other cards are worth their face value.
- Both the hands add up their values and the one having value closest to nine is said as a Natural win.
- After adding the value of both cards, the last digit of the value is considered. For example, card 8 and card 5 if summed gives 13. Here, 3 is considered to be the total card value.
Read a complete guide to start baccarat online in 5 minutes – How to play Baccarat in 3 Steps?
Baccarat Third Card Draw – Player and Banker Rules
The situation when there is no natural win, the third card draw is enabled for both the hands by the software under the following conditions:
- The Player can draw the third card if he has a card value of 0-5 and stand when it is 6 or 7.
- The Banker can draw a third card according to the card value of the player.
- If the Banker has a total card value between 0-2, he can draw a third card irrespective of the player’s cards total after the third card draw.
- The banker can also draw a third card when he has exactly 3 but has to stand if the player’s card value is 8.
- If the banker’s card value is exact 6, then he can draw a third card only if the player’s card value sums up at 6 or 7.
- The Banker’s hand has to stand if his total card value sums up at 7.
Baccarat Bet Limits
Player’s Bet – When you bet on the Player’s hand and he wins the bet, he receives a 1:1 payout ratio.
Banker’s Bet – When you bet on the Banker’s hand and he wins, he receives the payout after deducting the commission.
Tie Bet – The highest payout ratio with 8:1, tie bets are those where both the hands have equal value.
Baccarat betting tips and strategy
- Always bet on the Banker as he has the maximum chances of winning.
- Tie bets have the highest payout ratio, however, it also has the highest house edge. So, never go for the tie bet.
- Play maximum to win maximum.
- Practice online baccarat on the websites where you can practice and brush up your skills before the actual betting game. For example, W88 and Fun88.
Top 2 Online Casino Sites to Play Baccarat Online
You can play Live Baccarat with a live dealer in front of you and 3D Baccarat games also on both W88 and Fun88.
W88 is the top online casino and sportsbook provider with more than 2M active user base. Licensed by PAGCOR and having great user reviews, this website provides an excellent gaming experience.
Types of Baccarat available on W88:
- 3D Baccarat
- Live dealer Baccarat
- Lighting Baccarat
- American Baccarat
- Dragon Tiger
Promotion for new members: ₹300 free bet and 150% Welcome Bonus up to ₹15,000 on Live Casino.
W88 Register now! Apply membership to enjoy the best entertaining casino games and sports betting online.
Fun88 is another of India’s most beloved online casinos with 100+ casino games. Licensed by PAGCOR and multiple promotional offers for new members, Fun88 is a credible website to start gambling.
The Baccarat online games on Fun88 are:
- Punto Bunco
- Live Baccarat
- RNG Baccarat
- 3D Baccarat
Promotion for new members: ₹100 free bet and 300% Welcome Bonus up to ₹1,000 on Live Casino.
Fun88, top online gambling website with exciting promotions and huge payout returns!
How to choose the best Baccarat Casino Online?
- Monetary process: Look for an online casino that has a smooth transaction procedure and popular payment options like e-wallet and PayPal.
- Bonus and Promotional offers: To become the top online casino provider, cashback, welcome bonus offers, free bets, free spins, etc. are some of the enticing perks to grow an audience online.
- Licensing: By checking the license, one can free themselves from fraudulent or bogus websites.
- Credibility: Check the reviews online about the games, transactions, and overall user experience to select the best website to start gaming.
Baccarat rules are easy and quick to understand. With the best baccarat online websites like Fun88 and W88, you can start playing and improvising your skills online. If you learn these baccarat rules and practice the betting tips and implement strategies, you can master the baccarat game and win great jackpots sitting at home. Start your Baccarat Online journey now!