Get ready to put on your game face. Follow this guide on how to play 3 Patti at 10CRIC India & claim 100% bonus up to ₹20,000. Begin your Poker online adventure
Introduction of 3 Patti game at 10CRIC
10CRIC 3 Patti is an exciting game that originated in India and has influences from the English game ‘three card brag’ as well as the more well-known game of Poker. In 3 Patti, many of the hands you’d get in traditional poker have similar variants.
Teen Patti is a simple card game in which you are handed 3 cards and the dealer is dealt 3 cards. Then you can wager on acquiring a better hand than the dealer to defeat the dealer.
6 Crucial rules of 10CRIC 3 Patti game
The basic rules of 10CRIC India 3 Patti are straightforward and simple to comprehend. 3 Patti is a game that is similar to a simpler version of poker.
- Before receiving any cards, the initial step in the game is to enter a boot.
- An Ante bet, is a term more commonly used by poker players to refer to the boot.
- The boot acts as an entry bet, ensuring that players are always playing for something, no matter how modest the stakes are.
- 3 Patti is played with a standard 52-card deck.
- 3 cards are handed to Player A, and 3 cards are dealt to Player B.
- The goal of the game is to bet on the best 3-card hand.
10CRIC 3 Patti Hand Rankings
Players should be highly conscious of how their hands compare to one another because this is undoubtedly one of the most essential aspects of the game. This is the order of the hands, with the most valuable hand coming first.
|Hand ranking example|
|Three of a kind|
3 cards of the same value. 3 of Ace is considered the best hand.
3 consecutive cards with the same suit values.
3 consecutive cards with different suit values.
3 cards of the same suit in any order.
2 cards with the same value.
All 3 cards of different suits & different values.
3 Main bet types of 10CRIC 3 Patti
10CRIC 3 Patti is a form of stud poker played with a conventional 52-card deck and is one of the most popular live casino table games. The game includes a variety of betting possibilities and the 3 important types are mentioned below.
- Ante: Each participant may place a bet in the Ante slot prior to the start of the game.
- Pair +: You bet that your hand will be a pair or greater.
- 6 card bonus: With the 6 Card Bonus, you combine your 3-card hand and the dealer’s 3-card hand to form the best 5-card hand possible.
3 steps on How to play 10CRIC 3 Patti – 3 mins guide
Now that you are familiar with the 10CRIC 3 Patti hand rankings, bet types, and rules, it’s time to look at the steps to head to 10CRIC 3 Patti table. Follow the 3 steps below.
Step 1: Access 10CRIC & go to Live Casino
- Firstly, visit the 10CRIC official website to access your account.
- So already registered members must enter their valid username and password to login into your 10CRIC account.
- Newbies can follow the 10CRIC register guide to set up a new 10CRIC account.
- After successful login, click on the Live casino option from the menu bar.
- Then select Top Indian Games to find the 3 Patti games.
Step 2: Choose Ezugi 3 Patti game
- Under Top Indian games you will find your favorite 3 Patti games.
- Happyindia88 recommends you pick Ezugi 3 Patti game since it has games with the least bet limit of ₹100.
Step 3: Start playing the 10CRIC 3 Patti game online
- Now that you have entered the 10CRIC 3 Patti game table, start betting and make lots of money.
- Remember to memorize the hand rankings mentioned above before you begin betting.
- The bets are placed on either of the hands(Player A and Player B)
- Each hand receives 3 face-down cards from the dealer.
- You are given the opportunity to see the cards and determine whether to Play or Fold.
- Play refers to continuing the game to a showdown, whereas Fold refers to placing no stakes.
- In 10CRIC 3 Patti, there are 3 possible outcomes: Player A wins, Player B wins, or a tie(Push).
- The reward is determined by ranking the cards according to the 10CRIC 3 Patti hand rankings.
- Players can also place side bets such as Pair Plus and 3+3 Bonus which is sometimes known as 6 card bonus.
Become the master of 3 Patti with 10CRIC tricks and earn some fun-earned money to spend.
3 Mistakes to avoid while playing 10CRIC 3 Patti
No matter how simple the 10CRIC 3 Patti game is, players make mistakes that might lead to the game being lost. Learn about the mistakes that a player of 10CRIC 3 Patti should avoid when playing online.
- Playing without being aware of the rules – The first thing a player must do, especially if he is new to the game, is learn the rules, and principles of 3 Patti. As a result, you won’t lose money on a game you’ve never played before.
- Playing without a strategy – It’s vital to grasp the game’s fundamentals and devise a strategy for playing 3 Patti. To improve your chances of winning, plan ahead of time to develop a strategy on how to play your game and make your plays.
- Playing the game too tight – It can be tough to choose the stronger hand if you are inexperienced; as a result, you prefer to have weaker hands. If you can’t get rid of it, engage in some hand-to-hand battle. It will keep your opponents from gaining control and winning the game.
Time to visit the best gambling sites buddy! Know more about the online betting sites in India & enjoy betting.
10CRIC casino promotion – 100% bonus up to ₹20,000
10CRIC is ecstatic that 3 Patti is now available as a new Live Casino game. Newbies can be a part of Casino bonuses to celebrate their joining offer!
Wondering what are your benefits? 10CRIC members can enjoy a 100% welcome bonus of up to ₹20,000 on casino games. So kick start your 10CRIC 3 Patti game with this incredible bounty & make more money. Not enough? No worries, visit 10CRIC promotions and grab all the bonuses possible.
10CRIC 3 Patti is a popular Indian card game that shares some parallels with poker games. Hope this easy guide helped your jumpstart your betting journey at 10CRIC. Don’t forget to claim your special signup bonus as a newbie. Have a great time gambling at 10CRIC!