How to play Andar Bahar Online, the most popular Indian card game at 10CRIC with a minimum bet stake of ₹5? Join & grab a 150% 1st deposit bonus up to ₹15,000.
Online casino games have been a form of entertainment for a while now and are still expanding their domain across the globe. You can play many famous casino games in a variety of game rooms. However, in India, there is one classic casino game that has gained many players because of its easygoing nature. That game is Andar Bahar. Let us learn how to play it using 10CRIC.
What is Andar Bahar?
Andar Bahar is a casino game that was created in India. This game is played by many because it is highly based on pure luck and does not have any intense strategies. Besides this, it is a quick-paced game that can have many rounds. The objective of the game is as simple as its rules yet very interesting.
Before we get to the objective of the game, let us look at the 3 important terms of Andar Bahar:
- Andar: This means Inside and is often referred to as the player’s left side of the table.
- Bahar: This means outside and is often referred to as the player’s right side of the table.
- Game Card: The card is drawn at random. It is also known as the Joker Card in Andar Bahar. Either of the pile of cards – Andar or Bahar – must match this card in order to win.
Like any casino game, in Andar Bahar, you have to place a bet on either of the two – Andar or Bahar. Whichever side’s cards match the Game Card wins the bet. There are additional bets, called Side Bets, that you can place as well. We will look into these other Andar Bahar side bets further down the article.
How does Andar Bahar Gameplay take place?
Let’s take a quick glance at the gameplay of Andar Bahar. As mentioned above, this game takes place quickly and more rounds tend to take place in a single game. Yet again, a single round can end within seconds, after all, it all depends on chance. One thing is for sure though, you will be sitting at the edge of your seat anticipating every card dealt which would probably make you excited.
- When you first sit at the Andar-Bahar table, the dealer will remove a single card from the deck. This card will be the Game Card.
- Then, the dealer will ask you to place your bets and you must do so before the timer ends.
- Once the timer ends, they will remove two cards which will be the first Andar and Bahar cards respectively.
- If these two cards do not match the game card, they will continue to remove cards from the deck, till either of the sides get a matching card.
- Besides this, sometimes additional bets win before either of the sides gets a matching card.
Andar Bahar Game Tutorial – Learn in 3 Steps at 10CRIC
Let’s get to the main part of the article on how you can play Andar Bahar online. We will guide you thoroughly using 10CRIC. 10CRIC is one of India’s top betting sites that offer great deals on Live Casinos. So making a 10CRIC new account would be most beneficial.
Step 1: Join 10CRIC and visit the Live Casino
- To do so, you must go to 10CRIC’s official website and click on “Join Now”.
- Here, you must enter a unique username, strong password, and accurate personal and bank details, and finally make a deposit to play without any interruptions at 10CRIC’s Live Casino.
- To go to the Casino, you have to click on “Live Casino” mentioned at the top of the 10CRIC homepage. Here, you will be introduced to many games and game rooms.
Step 2: Select Andar-Bahar game room with a minimum betting rate
- The next thing you must do is find a suitable Andar Bahar game room. This room should have low betting rates so that you can play more games.
- Before we do that, you must find the Andar Bahar game. So, you have to type “Andar Bahar” in the search bar.
- Once done, you will find many Andar Bahar game rooms. From here, you have to pick the one with the lowest betting rates. We’ll pick Pragmatic Play because the minimum betting rate here is ₹5.
Step 3: Andar or Bahar? You bet!
- Now that you have entered the Andar-Bahar game room at 10CRIC India, you must follow the instructions of the gameplay, led by the dealer.
- She will first pull out the joker card, in this case, it is an A♦️ card.
- Then the timer will begin and you will have to place your bets using the chips below. Here, we placed 5 chips on Andar.
- Then, she will remove the first two cards for each side. Here, the Andar side’s first card is an A♥️ and the Bahar side is a 7♣️. Luckily, the Andar side automatically wins and we won ₹9 in return.
Andar, Bahar, and Side Bets – Main Betting Options
As mentioned above, the Andar-Bahar game does not have too many complicated bets. However, each of these bets has different payouts.
First Card Bet
Total Card Bet
|First 3 Cards Bet (Straight Flush, Straight, Flush)|
12:1, 8:1, 5:1
- Andar Bet: The cards on the Andar side are dealt first, that is why the payout is 0.91:1. This side has a slightly higher chance of winning.
- Bahar Bet: The cards at the Bahar side are dealt second, that is why the payout is 1:1, as it has a slight drawback.
- First Card Bet: First card bets are side bets made to determine which side’s first card will match the joker card. The payout here is 15:1 on Andar and 15.5:1 on Bahar.
- Total Card Bet: Total card bets are side bets to determine how many cards will be dealt to determine the winner. These bets range from 1-5, 6-10, 11-15, until 41-49.
- First 3 Cards Bet: These cards are to determine the sequence of the first three cards, namely the Joker, 1st Andar, and 1st Bahar cards. The options are Straight Flush, Straight, or Flush and their payouts are 12:1, 8:1, and 5:1, respectively.
You can look at the picture above to get a closer understanding of these bets on the Andar-Bahar table.
Explore HappyIndia88 – No. 1 Online Betting Site to stay updated on the top 5 betting sites of India.
Realtime gameplay of Andar Bahar at 10CRIC
Let us take a quick glance at a real-money gameplay of Andar Bahar in Pragmatic Play’s game room at 10CRIC India
ROUND 1: Place bets before the timer ends
- Round 1 begins, as usual, the dealer will remove the Game/Joker card and then ask us to make a bet.
- In this case, the Joker card is 2♠️.
- Here, we have bet ₹5 on Andar by placing 5 chips on the Andar slot.
- Now we must wait for the dealer to deal the cards, one by one.
ROUND 2: Wait for the winning card in excitement
- Round 2 begins with the dealer dealing with the cards, while we anticipate which side will win the bet.
- As you can see, after a long series of cards being taken out the winner is determined.
- The Andar side has got the card 2♠️ while the Bahar side got 5♣️.
- Thus, we won ₹9 again!
Now you have learnt how to play Andar Bahar game online with 10CRIC. You can go ahead and enjoy the game using the Andar Bahar skills you have picked from this article. Be mindful of the rules and betting options as well as their odds. It is also important to know when to step away from the table. That being said, may the odds be in your favor!