Are you ready for some action? Betway UFC has fights with great odds & outcomes. Learn how to play Betway UFC betting & grab signup bonus of ₹2500. Come bet now!
Nothing strikes the hard-hitting, fast-paced, action of the Ultimate Fighting Championship in sports (UFC). One thing, though, has remained constant, online UFC betting has always been and will continue to be a terrific opportunity for sports fans to make some significant money.
What is UFC betting at Betway?
Betway UFC betting is a mixed martial arts (MMA) competition. The UFC is generally referred to as “fighting without rules,” although this is not entirely true. When fighters enter the Octagon, they are permitted from using specific types of aggressive actions.
Nevertheless, the UFC is regarded as one of the world’s most violent and sometimes brutal sports betting. In this article, we’ll break down precisely how to bet on Betway UFC fights for money and provide you with rules & bet types to get you started.
5 Fundamental Betway UFC betting rules
In order to place a wager on the Betway UFC, some knowledge about the rules is required.
- All bets on the match will be void if a fighter is substituted.
- If a competitor is disqualified, the opponent will be announced the winner by TKO/KO/Stoppage in the round in which the fight was rested.
- Bets will be void if the fight is postponed due to a fighter’s withdrawal.
- All bets will be void if the fight is rescheduled to a different UFC event or if the fight is called a No Contest.
- The fight outright market will be the only market that will be worthless if a fight ends in a draw.
Betway UFC gameplay & 5 important fight types
The UFC fights take place on an 8-sided ring. The place for UFC events, the Octagon, explains why MMA is commonly referred to as cage combat.
- The majority of UFC events feature multiple rounds leading up to the main event.
- Smaller battles are usually 3 rounds long, with each round lasting no more than 5 minutes.
- The breaks between rounds are only a minute long, barely enough time for the contestants to collect their breath.
A conflict can be ended in a variety of ways, including the ones listed below:
- Submission – A fight ends in submission when he or she is finally quitting the battle. For example, by tapping the mat.
- Knockout – When one of the fighters is knocked out and unable to continue the battle, it is called a knockout victory or KO.
- Technical knockout – If the referee determines that one of the competitors is unfit to continue, the bout will be stopped by technical knockout or TKO for short.
- Judges’ decision – If the battle goes the distance, as in boxing, the judges’ verdict determines the winner.
- Disqualification / Forfeit – A fighter can be disqualified if they make an illegal move, and they can also forfeit.
3 steps on how to play Betway UFC betting
Betting on the UFC is not only entertaining with Betway’s many markets on the UFC sport, but it’s also much easier to transform your bet into a substantial profit. Let’s take a look at how to get started on Betway UFC betting.
Step 1: Go to Betway official site & login
- New to Betway? You need to open your account at Betway Register and then follow the below steps.
- Already registered members can log in to their Betway account using the proper username and password.
- After successful login, click on the sports section from the top of the homepage and proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Pick UFC betting under the sports section
- Now you’ll find various sports games on the left side of the screen, look for UFC games and click on it.
- Now all the events related to UFC will get displayed on the center of your screen.
- Pick your favorite event by clicking on it. Since the events take place only on Sundays, Betway has made sure to open the markets well in advance for punters to enjoy betting.
- For instance, let’s pick the popular UFC fight between Charles Oliveira and Dustin Poirier.
Step 3: Start betting on your favorite UFC bout
- That’s all! Get ready for some action. Hope you have gone through the bet types we have mentioned above. If not quickly scroll up, take a glance and come back to start betting.
- Okay, all you need to do is decide the bet type you wish to wager on and click on it.
- You’ll get a betting slip displayed on the right side, enter the amount and notice the return wale you’ll get. Click on Place bets to confirm your bets.
Let’s quickly understand the odds & payouts by taking the example of the most popular UFC bet, which is Fight winner.
- Case 1 – If Charles Oliveira wins, the possible payout will be ₹230 if your stake amount is ₹100.
- Case 2 – If Dustin Poirier wins, the possible payout will be ₹161.53 if your stake amount is ₹100.
Know the 8 main Betway UFC bet types
Understanding Betway India UFC betting begins with familiarizing yourself with the various bet types offered. It is usually more useful and helpful because it gives you more options while also allowing you to capitalize on more particular picks. Better odds are frequently associated with more specific picks.
1. Fight winner
A wager on which fighter will win a UFC fight is known as a UFC fight winner. It makes no difference how or when they win. You earn your bet as long as they win the fight!
- Case 1 – If you think Charles Oliveira will win & place a wager of ₹100 then you get ₹230 if he wins else you lose ₹100.
- Case 2 – If you think Dustin Poirier will win & place a wager of ₹100 then you get ₹160 if he wins else you lose ₹100.
2. Rounds over/under
It is a Betway UFC bet in which you may predict how long the fight will last. A line is usually established at 1.5 rounds or 2.5 rounds in 3 round contests. You can choose whether you think the fight will take place under (shorter) or over (longer) that line.
- Case 1 – If you stake ₹100 predicting the round will end under 1.5 & if the same happens then you’ll get ₹220 in return else you lose ₹100.
- Case 2 – If you stake ₹100 predicting the round will end over 1.5 & if the same happens then you’ll get ₹161.53 in return else you lose ₹100.
3. Round Betting
You’re wagering on the fighter as well as the round in which the battle will end. When all of the rounds have been completed, a point victory is awarded.
- Case 1 – If you stake ₹100 on Charles Oliveira round 1 predicting that he will win the fight in round 1. You’ll get ₹550 in return else you lose ₹100.
- Case 2 – If you stake ₹100 on Dustin Poirier round 1 predicting that he will win the fight in round 1. You’ll get ₹500 in return else you lose ₹100.
- Case 3 – You may also bet ₹100 on a draw that has a higher payout. Remember it’s a tough choice though. And if you win you’ll get ₹5100 and lose ₹100 if it’s not a draw.
4. Method of victory
Do you have a guess about how the battle will end? If you do, you can select the method of victory method. Remember to brush up on the various methods explained above before placing bets.
- Case 1 – Bet ₹100 if you think Charles Oliveira will win the fight by submission method. You’ll get ₹340 in return else you lose ₹100.
- Case 2 – Bet ₹100 if you think Dustin Poirier will win the fight by submission method. You’ll get ₹1100 in return else you lose ₹100.
- Case 3 – You may also bet ₹100 on a draw/Technical draw that has a large payout. And if you win you’ll get ₹5100 and lose ₹100 if it’s not a draw.
5. When will the fight end?
The amazing thing about this bet is that you can win a lot of money if you make accurate predictions. The exact round finish bet is one of the most lucrative Betway UFC bets. All you have to do with this wager is choose which round the fight will end in.
- Case 1 – If you stake ₹100 on round 1 predicting the fight will end there. You’ll get ₹320 in return else you lose ₹100.
- Case 2 – If you stake ₹100 on the scorecard (meaning the fight will complete all the rounds) then you get ₹340 in return else you lose ₹100.
6. Will the fight go to the distance?
The ‘go the distance’ bet is a gamble on whether a UFC fight will last until the final round or will be stopped early.
- Case 1 – If you think the fight will go to a distance then pick yes. If you stake ₹100 on yes & if it comes true then you get ₹400 in return else you lose ₹100.
- Case 2 – If you think the fight will not go to a distance then pick no. If you stake ₹100 on no & if it comes true then you get ₹122.22 in return else you lose ₹100.
7. Method and Round betting
The winner will be decided by the round in which the fight concludes and the mode of victory. If the bout ends in a draw, then bets will be settled as losers.
- Case 1 – If you bet ₹100 on Charles Oliveira Round 1 – Submission and if he wins the same, then you’ll get ₹1700 otherwise you’ll lose ₹100.
- Case 2 – Similarly you may even bet ₹100 on Charles Oliveira Round 2 – Submission and if he wins, then you’ll get ₹2100 otherwise you’ll lose ₹100.
8. Gone in 60 seconds
Whether the battle will be over in the first 60 seconds of the first round. This market will be settled using the official timing provided by UFC.
- In this case, you’ll get only 1 option to bet on that is whether the match will end in 60seconds.
- If you think so, select the bet and place the wager. If you stake ₹100 and win then you’ll get ₹900 in return else you’ll lose ₹100.
Betway sports Promotion – 100% signup bonus up to ₹2500
Promotions are the best technique offered by Betway to give its customers more value from their markets. Those who haven’t yet signed up at Betway can take advantage of the welcome bonus that comes with registering for an account at Betway.
Yes, Betway offers an exclusive 100% welcome bonus of up to ₹2500 on sports to all the new members. Get your account created & deposit a minimum of ₹200 to bag this bonus. Explore more such bonuses on various products at Betway Promotions & have fun gambling.
The point is, Betway UFC betting may be a profitable endeavor, but only if you know what you’re doing. It goes from being profitable to being enjoyable when you learn the basics perfectly. And experts at Happyindia88 have covered all you need to kickstart your Betway UFC betting adventure. So start betting & keep winning!