IPL 2021 is here! Get a 300% bonus of ₹3k & learn how to play Fun88 IPL Betting. Also, grab a ₹100 free Bonus & be a part of Fun88 IPL Cricket Betting. Bet Now!
What is Fun88 IPL Betting?
In this article, we’ll go over everything you need to know to get started betting on the Fun88 IPL online. We have also combined a set of Fun88 IPL Betting rules that you need to follow along with the primary Fun88 IPL Bets. Keep scrolling!
Players can also look for more Fun88 sports games and enjoy betting!
How to Play Fun88 IPL Betting – 3 Steps
Step 1: Open your Fun88 account to begin Betting
- To start Fun88 IPL Betting, existing players must enter their Fun88 account with login credentials.
- New gamers must first make an account at Fun88 Register before proceeding.
- Click Sports from the menu bar once you’ve successfully logged in to your profile.
- Then select “Fun88 Sports” and click on the bet now button below.
Step 2: Choose your preferred Fun88 IPL team
- Then choose Cricket under it, various leagues and tournaments will appear on your screen.
- Click on India and select Indian Premier Leagues under it.
- All the matches related to Fun88 IPL will get displayed. Select your preferred match.
Step 3: Start your Fun88 IPL betting journey
- Once you picked your desired team, you can find the various bets to wager on.
- When you’re ready, simply click on the bet type you want to add to your bet slip.
- Look to the top right of your screen on your bet slip to place bets.
- Then enter in how much you want to bet in the box and click Place Bets.
- You can even put multiple bets at the same time.
- It’s that easy! Enjoy your Fun88 IPL Betting!
Pay a visit to Sportsbook and discover numerous sports betting games to wager on!
4 Basic Fun88 IPL Betting Rules
- In each match, the IPL betting teams can field a maximum of four foreign (international) players. The number of local (Indian) players is not restricted or limited.
- Each IPL cricket betting bowler has the ability to bowl four overs (max).
- Every inning begins with a 6-over powerplay, with just two fielders allowed outside the 30-year circle.
- Every inning has two strategic timeouts, one at 6-9 overs and the other at 13-16 overs.
These guidelines can help you better understand the IPL betting game and how to wager on it.
9 Important Fun88 IPL Bets
- Match winner – You must correctly guess the winning side in an IPL betting match.
- Team to win the toss – Place Fun88 IPL bets on the team or captain you believe will win the basic toss.
- Best Batsman – Predict who will be the highest-scoring batsman in a certain team.
- Best Bowler – Predict the bowler who will take the most wickets in a certain team.
- Player of the Match – Predict who will win the Player of the Match award in the IPL cricket betting.
- Total O/U for the team – Predict the total number of runs scored by a side (or the entire match) in a game, or whether you believe it will be over or under the IPL betting limit specified by your IPL betting site.
- Total for the 1st Over – Predict how many runs will be scored in the first over of a match.
- 50/100 – Bet on whether any player in a particular match will make a half-century or century on a Yes/No basis.
- Most Sixes – Predict which team or player in a certain match will be able to hit the most sixes.
Review the top 5 betting sites in India 2021. Join them and enjoy betting!
Fun88 Promotions – ₹100 Free Bonus & ₹3000 Cash Prize
Do visit Fun88 Promotions to explore many more awesome bonuses and offers!