Learn how to play fun88 poker and enjoy playing texas poker for real money. Get 300% bonus of ₹1k on sign-up. Join the Fun88 Poker table & win ₹2k every round!
What is Fun88 Poker?
Poker is one of the world’s most popular and fastest-growing casino games. Online poker has opened up this interesting game to a far wider audience, including novices, hobbyists, and professionals. Fun88 Poker is now available online, on your laptop and mobile phone so you don’t even have to leave your house to enjoy a good game of poker. Texas Poker is the most popular poker variant. Time to dive deeper into the Fun88 Texas Poker world.
3 steps on How to play Fun88 Poker – IDN Poker
Most individuals new to poker ask if it is a tough game to learn and how long will it take to learn. Let’s make it clear, Fun88 Poker is not difficult if you are thorough with the basics. And it will hardly take 6-8 mins to completely understand the fundamentals. Our How to Play Fun88 Poker step-by-step guide will have you playing in no time. Let’s get started.
Step 1: Enter into your Fun88 account
- Use valid credentials to log into your Fun88 account.
- Once you’ve logged in, make a minimum deposit of ₹500 to be eligible for a beginner’s welcome bonus.
- Then, from the menu bar, click the Poker tab. Then select IDN poker under it and click the “PLAY NOW” button.
Newbies can create an account at the Fun88 register in 3 simple steps.
Step 2: Choose Texas Poker with the smallest best table
- When you click the play now button, you will be presented with a variety of poker games to choose from.
- Choose a Texas poker game.
- To begin your poker online game, select your desired table.
- To win a larger pot, we recommend choosing a table with large blinds.
- Beginners can start with the smallest bet limit tables to avoid huge losses.
Step 3: Start placing your bets at Fun88 Poker
- Texas poker is played with a minimum of 2 players and a maximum of 10.
- It’s played using a 52-card deck that doesn’t include the joker.
- The dealer deals 2 cards to each player at the start of the game and then places 5 community cards on the table after several rounds of betting.
- The pot is won by the person who has the best 5 cards (two of his own and three from the community).
- So, how can you know which hand is the most effective? Keep scrolling to know more!
Fun88 IDN Poker Online- Texas Poker
There are different types of poker, with Texas Poker being the most popular. Let’s get started learning how to play Texas poker there. The goal of Texas Poker, and indeed most variations of the game is to win the pot. Texas poker has straightforward and logical rules. They can be learned in a matter of minutes. Mastering the game, on the other hand, takes a little more time and effort, as well as a lot of practice and talent.
Fun88 Poker Gameplay – For Beginners
There are four betting rounds in Texas Poker. Forced bets from the two players to the left of the dealer create the initial pot.
- Blind bets are placed before a player sees his cards, therefore they are termed blind bets.
- The small blind and the large blind are the two types of blinds.
- The small blind is posted by the player to the left of the dealer, while the big blind is made by the player to the left of the small blind.
A rotating dealer button is included in the game. This implies that one player will be the dealer for one game and then pass the role to the player to their left for the next. Keep scrolling for Fun88 Poker rules and various betting options of idn poker online.
Check out some more Poker Rules and master the game in no time!
IDN Poker Online – Various Betting Options
Once the first 2 cards (known as holecards) are dealt, the player to the left of the large blind begins the first of four rounds of betting.
Pre-flop: Pre-flop is the name given to this stage of the game. Call, raise, or fold are the initial three possibilities for the first player.
Call: If a player wants to stay in the game based on their hole cards, they must call the large blind’s bet, which means they must bet the same amount.
Raise: If a player has good cards, he or she may desire to raise the stakes, which implies betting more than the large blind. The maximum amount you can raise is determined by the table’s limitations.
Fold: A player with a bad hand may choose to stop betting and discard his cards rather than continue the game. In any round of betting, a player can fold his cards. When a player folds, he forfeits all of his previous bets and has no chance of winning the pot.
We go on to the next round once all players have put their bets.
Flop: The dealer deals with three community cards face-up on the table during the flop.
The second round of betting begins after the flop is handed.
With 2 minor exceptions, the rules are the same as in the pre-flop:
- The next active player to the left of the dealer is the first to act.
- Because no bet has been placed, the first player to act can check or bet.
Turn: The dealer places another card face up on the table after the round of betting on the flop. This is referred to as the turn. Players place bets based on the card that is added to the table once more. Betting on the turn is similar to betting on the flop, except that in many games, the bet size for this round and the final round is doubled.
River: The dealer’s final card is placed face-up on the table. And then there’s one last round of betting. The showdown begins once all players have put their bets or folded their hands.
Showdown: The showdown is an important concept to understand while learning how to play poker. The players who are still in the game (those who haven’t folded) display their hole cards at this point. The pot is won by the player with the best five-card hand.
Here are some showdown rules:
- The player who placed the largest bet on the river is the first to reveal his or her hand.
- Any other player may choose to show their hand first if they so desire.
- If all players checked the river, the person to the dealer’s left exposes their hand first, followed by the players clockwise around the table.
- If the player’s present hand is inferior to the winning hand, he can either reveal or muck his cards.
- The pot is shared if two players have the same hand.
- If all but one player folds during the game, the last man standing wins the pot and the next game begins.
Pay a visit to Online Poker, explore more about various poker game to wager on!
Fun88 Poker Game – Hand Rankings
The choice is based on the ranks of poker hands. Starting with a Royal Flush at the top and ending with a High Card at the bottom, poker hands are ranked in order. You must memorize these rankings if you want to learn how to play poker and master it:
- Royal Flush: The best hand you can get is a royal flush. It is made up of cards of the same suit: 10, A, K, Q, and J. (diamonds, hearts, clubs, or spades).
- Straight Flush: It is made up of 5 cards in a row of the same suit. For example, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 of Club is a straight flush.
- Four of a Kind (Quads): It is a suit in which four cards of equal rank are dealt. An Ace of Hearts, Ace of Diamonds, Ace of Spades, Ace of Clubs, and an Eight of Diamonds is an example.
- Full house: Three of a kind and a pair make up a full house, commonly known as a Full Boat. For example, a 7 of Spades, a 7 of Diamonds, a Queen of Hearts, a Queen of Spades, and a Queen of Diamonds.
- Flush: It is made up of five cards from the same suit, in any order or sequence. For example, King, 3, 4, Queen, 2 of Hearts.
- Straight: It is made up of five cards in a row of any suit. 7 of Diamonds, 8 of Hearts, 9 of Diamonds, 10 of Spades, and J of Clubs, for example.
- Three of a Kind: It consists of three cards of the same rank from any suit and two cards of different ranks from any suit, as the name implies. An 8 of Hearts, 8 of Diamonds, an 8 of Spades, a 5 of Hearts, and a 4 of Diamonds, for example.
- Two Pair: If you have two cards of the same rank, you have a pair. If you have two of those, you have a two-pair hand. for example, or a 5 of Spades and a 5 of Hearts, a 3 of Hearts and a 3 of Diamonds. The fifth card can be from any suit and any rank.
- One pair: Two cards of the same rank make up one pair, while the remaining three cards might be of any rank from any suit. An 8 of clubs, an 8 of diamonds, a 5 of diamonds, a 3 of hearts, and an 8 of hearts is an example.
- High Card: The hand with the highest card is the winner. A 9 of Diamonds, a King of Spades, a 7 of Hearts, an Ace of Clubs, and a Queen of Diamonds are just a few examples.
Fun88 Promotions – 300% First Deposit Bonus of ₹1000
Newcomers to the Fun88 Live Casino can enjoy a 300% First Time Deposit Bonus up to ₹1,000. With more cash you can place more bets, so increase your bets at your favorite casino table to increase your chances of winning big. Get them into your wallet now and start betting on Fun88 poker!
Visit Fun88 Promotions, explore various exciting bonuses and offers! Collect them all!
Fun88 poker is a fun game to play in your spare time. It’s a fascinating, fun, and easy-to-play mental game. You can learn more and eventually win more with more practice. All you need to remember is that Fun88 Poker is about making choices. So think twice before you place a wager. Now that you have understood everything about poker from how to play Fun88 poker to Fun88 poker rules, it’s time to begin your Fun88 Poker journey and make more money!