Master basic skills like odds calculation, rules, markets, etc. Read beginners how to play online cricket betting in India guide. Win 150% up to ₹15,000 at W88!
Introduction to W88 cricket betting
Cricket is a dynamic sport that has grown tremendously throughout time. The rules have changed multiple times, new forms have been created, and the scope of the game has expanded to unimaginable proportions.
Ranging from a 5-day Test match to the IPL, ODI, and more, Happyindia88 will show you how to get the most out of W88 cricket betting online. We’ll provide you with all the information you’ll need in our complete tutorial on how to play online betting in cricket. We’ve put up the ideal guide to help you learn more about W88 cricket betting, whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned pro. Let the action begin!
3 steps on how to play online cricket betting at W88
Below are the quick steps you need to follow to begin your cricket betting adventure at W88 India.
Step 1: Go to the official website of W88 India
- Are you a fresher to W88 India? To begin, sign up for an account at W88 Register and then follow the steps outlined below.
- Gamblers who have previously registered can log in to their W88 profile using their valid W88 username & password.
- After successfully login in, click on the sports tab in the menu bar.
Step 2: Pick e-sports and cricket ODI team to bet
- Since you are interested in learning how to play online cricket betting, click cricket from the left hand menu on the screen.
- After the IPL fever is gone, you can enjoy betting on One Day Internationals or any other event.
- For instance, let’s pick ODI & bet on the match between Pakistan & West Indies.
- Click on the team to enter & explore the various betting markets.
Step 3: Start betting on cricket at W88 and win money.
- By now we hope you are familiar with the various betting markets that we explained above.
- Now you just need to select the type of wager you want to make & click it.
- Let’s click 2 way moneyline & bet on Pakistan since it has high odds of winning.
- On the left side, you’ll notice a betting slip where you may enter the amount and view the return wale.
- Remember that the minimum wager amount at W88 sportsbook is ₹100.
- Enter the money you want to wager & hit the Place bet button.
5 Fundamental W88 cricket betting rules
- Results – The official competition regulations will determine the outcome if a match is cut short.
- Tie – When there is no price set for a tie on the match outcome and the official result is a tie, the official governing body will employ any technique developed by the official governing body to choose a victor, such as a “bowl off,” “super over,” or other method devised by the official governing body.
- Match cancel – Bets are void if a contest is canceled for reasons other than inclement weather and no official result is published.
- Bet void – All bets are void if a match is canceled and not rescheduled within 24 hours of the original start time.
- Penalty – Penalty runs may be added to the batting team’s total due to the bowling team’s sluggish over-rate, although they do not count for any specific over or many overs.
10 Main betting markets of W88 cricket betting
Before you go into the circle of W88 India cricket betting, you need to learn about the finest betting markets. Knowing the most popular cricket betting markets not only enhances your betting experience but also increases your chances of winning bets.
#1. 2 Way Money Line Winner
2 Way Money Line Winner also known as match betting is the most prevalent type of cricket wager. This is easy because you only have to select between 2 potential outcomes: the Home team or the Away team!
- Case 1: If you wager ₹100 on Pakistan with odds at 1.31 & they win, then you will get ₹131 else lose ₹100.
- Case 2: If you wager ₹100 on West Indies with odds at 3.49 & they win, then you will get ₹349 else lose ₹100.
#2. To Win The Toss MoneyLine
Luck is the single factor that decides whether you win or lose the coin toss bet. It is quite difficult to anticipate who will win the coin toss. For lucky gamblers who simply want to have a good time, this bet is ideal.
- Case 1: If you wager ₹100 on Pakistan with odds at 1.78 & they win the toss, then you will get ₹178 else lose ₹100.
- Case 2: If you wager ₹100 on West Indies with odds at 1.78 & they win the toss, then you will get ₹178 else lose ₹100.
#3. Highest Opening Partnership
This sort of wagering is commonly provided in in-play or live cricket betting, as well as as an early post option. The objective is to select the side with the best opening partnerships.
- Case 1: If you wager ₹100 on Pakistan with odds at 1.60 & they score the highest opening partnerships, then you will get ₹160 else lose ₹100.
- Case 2: If you wager ₹100 on Draw with odds at 22.00 & partnerships result in a tie, then you will get ₹2200 else lose ₹100.
- Case 3: If you wager ₹100 on West Indies with odds at 2.34 & they score the highest opening partnerships, then you will get ₹234 else lose ₹100.
#4. 1st Over Total Runs O/U
Guess whether the real target score will be higher or lower than the one they set. Here you must bet on whether the 1st over total runs will be over 3.5 or under 3.5.
- Case 1: If you wager ₹100 on Over 3.5 with odds at 1.98 & runs scored in an over are above 3.5, then you will get ₹198 else lose ₹100.
- Case 2: If you wager ₹100 on Under 3.5 with odds at 1.83 & runs scored in an over is below 3.5, then you will get ₹183 else lose ₹100.
#5. 1st Innings Fall Of 1st Wicket
You must predict when(which over) the 1st Innings 1st wicket will fall. This is also an over-under kind of betting when you must pick whether the 1st innings 1st wicket will fall over 29.5 or under 29.5.
- Case 1:: If you wager ₹100 on Over 29.5 with odds at 1.78 & wicket falls within 29.5, then you will get ₹178 else lose ₹100.
- Case 2: If you wager ₹100 on Under 29.5 with odds at 1.78 & wicket falls after 29.5, then you will get ₹178 else lose ₹100.
#6. Away/Home Team Top Batsman
The top batsman betting market allows bettors to guess who will score the most runs throughout the game. Even though this is one of the most thrilling wagers, determining the best batsman may be difficult at times.
- Case 1: If you wager ₹100 on F Zaman(Home team) with odds at 4.29 & he performs well, then you will get ₹429 else lose ₹100.
- Case 2: If you wager ₹100 on SD Hope(Away team) with odds at 3.75 & he performs well, then you will get ₹375 else lose ₹100.
#7. Away/Home Team Top Bowler
Nothing compares to the thrill of seeing your favorite bowler take a wicket! Whether it’s a test match, an ODI, or a T20I, bookies will always provide a team top bowler(wicket-taker) market, allowing you to wager on the bowler of the team(both home and away) you think will take the most wickets in the contest.
- Case 1: If you wager ₹100 on S Afridi(Home team) with odds at 4.30 & he takes most wickets, then you will get ₹430 else lose ₹100.
- Case 2: If you wager ₹100 on Jayden Seals(Away team) with odds at 4.79 & he takes most wickets, then you will get ₹479 else lose ₹100.
#8. Man of the match
This cricket bet is frequently offered by international betting events. You must guess who will be crowned “Man of the Match.” It is extremely simple to make a precise prediction if there is a notable player who will certainly be the greatest.
- Example: If you wager ₹100 on MB Azam with odds at 8.20 & if he is awarded the MOTM title, then you will get ₹820 else lose ₹100.
#9. A Hundred Score In Match
You must guess whether the team(home or away) will hit a score above 100 or not. Yes or No are the only alternatives available for this bet.
- Case 1: If you wager ₹100 on No with odds at 1.90 & either team scores under 100 then you will get ₹630, else lose 100.
- Case 2:If you wager ₹100 on Yes with odds at 1.67 & either team crosses 100 runs then you will get ₹167, else lose 100.
#10. 1st wicket method
Cricket betting specialists can use their knowledge to predict a batsman’s dismissal. Irrespective of the team, you simply need to predict the method in which the 1st wicket of the match will be. You may wager on any of the ways, whether it’s a catch-out, stumping, LBW, run-out, or any other.
- Case 1: If you wager ₹100 on Caught with odds at 1.48 & if it happens, then you will get ₹148 else lose ₹100.
- Case 2: If you wager ₹100 on Run Out caught with odds at 12 & the method of dismissal is run out, then you will get ₹1200 else loose ₹100.
Calculating odds & outcome of cricket betting at W88
When it comes to W88 cricket betting odds, many punters misinterpret them with the probability of winning the bet. It is, however, the money you will earn if you win the particular wager. Let’s start with the easiest bet, the 2 Way Money Line Winner.
Assume you bet ₹100 on the Home team, Pakistan with odds of 1.31. If they win the match, you will receive ₹131 in return, else, you will lose the money you bet.
Formula for odds calculation: Odds * Bet amount = Total return
#1. Odds = 1.31
#2. Bet amount = ₹100
#3. Total return = ₹131 [1.31*100]
Read the review of top 5 online betting sites, explore the various odds & pick the one that offers high payouts!
W88 sports promotion – 150% bonus up to ₹15,000
W88 India gives the finest deals to its punters. You may now add more thrill & earn more money with these fantastic freebies.
All newly joined members are eligible for a significant welcome incentive. Signup to seize a 150% bonus up to ₹15,000 in your sports wallet. W88 Promotions offer you the most profitable deals for Indians. Check it out now!
I hope you now have a clear idea of how to play online cricket betting at W88 India. Betting isn’t a very difficult task, you must, however, keep an eye out for a range of things if you have good research abilities. Go ahead and place a bet on your favorite team to win big. Good luck with your wagering adventure!