Texas Hold’em Poker is most popular variant of poker card games. Learn how to play online on PC & see real-time gameplay at W88. Win a 150% bonus up to ₹12,000!
What is Texas Hold’em Poker?
Evolution & advancement of technology increased the popularity of Texas Hold’em Poker in the world. The emergence of Texas Hold’em Poker online is another fun contribution of digitalization. It is the most popular variant of the poker card games in the world, people tried to make it simplest but its complexity is simple in itself.
In Texas Hold’em Poker, multiple players sit at a table to play with cards. Each player gets 2 individual cards and 5 cards are drawn on the table to be shared by the players to make the best hand possible to win the game. To make any game more interesting, the involvement of money is crucial. Hence, Texas Hold’em Poker is a betting card game, where the winner wins loads of money.
How to play Texas Hold’em Poker online at W88
If you are playing poker in a live casino against the dealer, then you are missing the life of it. Texas Hold’em poker is the most popular variant of poker card games but many online casinos don’t offer authentic Texas Hold’em poker to play and win. We have found the one for you, W88. Learn how to play Texas Hold’em poker online at W88 in 3 simplest steps.
Step 1: Access W88 & Download Poker PC
- Click on ‘Join‘ to do W88 register via accurate details in the registration form.
- Select ‘Poker‘ from the top right corner of the horizontal list of W88 products.
- Click on ‘Download‘ to install the W88 Poker App on your device to play authentic Texas Hold’em poker.
Step 2: Buy Hold’em table with minimum of $0.50
- Once the app is installed, click on ‘Login‘ and enter your accurate credentials to access Texas Hold’em table.
- Select ‘Hold’em‘ to see all the tables available for punters to play in, bet & win more real money.
- Choose the least betting amount table if you are a beginner and click on ‘Join now‘ to join the table.
Note: We recommend playing Texas Hold’em Poker in the table with the least betting amount of $0.01 to begin your journey. It’s the most affordable table to buy at $0.50 for playing Texas Hold’em Poker online at W88.
Step 3: Place bets with the least betting limit of $0.01
- Once you bought the table, you can secure your place. The maximum number of players to play Texas Hold’em Poker at W88 is 7.
- Firstly, small & big blinds are drawn by the punters to the left and second left of the dealer respectively (Pre-Flop).
- Two-hole cards are drawn to every player sitting on the table automatically, you can see your cards only.
- The first street of betting starts, where each player gets betting actions to choose from: Call, Fold, or Raise.
- Once all the players had made their actions, the first three community cards are drawn on the table, face-up (Flop).
- In the second street of betting, players are provided with four actions to choose from: Call, Fold, Check, or Raise.
- After that, the fourth community card is drawn on the table face-up for the players to form their best hand (Turn).
- After the third street betting, the fifth and final community card is drawn face-up for the punters (River).
- At last, the player will get four actions and after the end of the final street betting, cards will be revealed and the winner will be announced.
Being a member of W88 comes with many perks & one of them is claiming W88 promotion as a new member. For live casino lovers, the welcome bonus is a 150% cash deal up to ₹12,000 on the first deposit in the Live casino wallet. Become a member now and grab the bonus.
Rules to play Texas Hold’em Poker online
One thing that you need badly and cannot live without if you want to play Texas Hold’em poker online, is the crucial rules. It’s a simple card game with a bit of complexity in the beginning. But, you can make it through with us. Know every single detail on Texas Hold’em poker & see a live-game example.
9 General Texas Hold’em Poker online rules
- Texas Hold’em poker will always move in a clockwise direction.
- Dealer (D): the one who takes the first action in Texas Hold’em poker is the dealer & position of the dealer moves one seat to its left after each hand round is over.
- Small Blind (S): the ‘small blind’ is the first bet of Texas Hold’em poker online, that starts with the person, in the immediate left of the dealer.
- Big Blind (B): the ‘big blind’ is the second bet given by the second person, sitting to the immediate left of the small blind bidder. The amount of big blind will always be double of the small blind.
- Hole Cards: Individual cards dealt in Texas Hold’em poker, two face-up cards for each player separately are called hole cards.
- Community Cards: five shared cards are dealt face-up on the table at different times over the course, known as community cards. Community cards are drawn in Texas Hold’em poker online in three stages:
- The Flop: the first three community cards are dealt after the first street of betting.
- The Turn: the fourth card is dealt after the second street of betting.
- The River: fifth and final card of community cards is dealt, after the third street of betting.
- Actions: Players get 6 betting actions to choose from while playing Texas Hold’em poker.
- Showdown: At the end, the remaining player reveals their card on the table and the winner is determined
- The player with the highest hand rank wins that particular round and all waged money goes to him.
Texas Hold’em Poker Actions
- Check: Betting action that is used to continue playing in the game without placing any wager. But, keep in mind that checking is considered a weakness in Texas Hold’em poker.
- Bet: Action to continue in the game and place the bet if you believe your hands to be stronger.
- Raise: Increase the amount of your betting amount than the initial and show confidence to your opponents that your cards are strong.
- Call: Betting the same amount of money as the player before you wagered in.
- All-in: To bet all the money you have in your account on your hands and you can call your opponent to showcase the cards.
- Fold: To quit the game if your hands are not at all strong enough, leaving the amount you already bet behind.
Texas Hold’em Poker hand ranks
|1. Royal Flush||
|2. Straight Flush||
|3. Four of a Kind||
|4. Full House||
|7. Three of a Kind||
|8. Two Pairs||
|9. One Pair||
|10. High Card||
Real-time Texas Hold’em Poker gameplay – W88
Round 1: Pre-Flop – Small blinds and big blinds will be placed.
- After betting the small & big blinds, hole cards are drawn and three betting options are placed to be chosen at W88 India.
- First street betting starts with small blinds and ends when all the players wagered the same amount of bet.
- COX chose to check the bet without betting any further but continued the game to see community cards.
Round 2: Flop – First Three Community cards are drawn.
- After, the end of the first street betting, three community cards are drawn on the table.
- First three community cards = 6 ♣, 8 ♣, & 2 ♣
- COX hole cards are 4 ♦ & J ♣, which means he has 4 cards of the same suits.
- Therefore, he decides to continue the game without placing any bet by using Check.
Round 3: Turn – Fourth Community card is drawn on the table.
- Once everyone had bet and second street betting is over, the fourth community card is drawn.
- Four Community cards on table = 6 ♣, 8 ♣, 2 ♣, & 3 ♠
- COX needs another card with ♣ suit to get flush and win.
- Therefore, without taking any risk, he chooses to check again.
Round 4: River – Fifth Community card is drawn on the table.
- This round defines the fate of many players, the fifth and final card is drawn on the table.
- Community cards on the table = 6 ♣, 8 ♣, 2 ♣, 3 ♠, & K ♣
- COX knows his fate and the value of strong hands and decides to choose ‘All in’.
- ASG takes it as a bluff and decides to ‘All-in’ too
Round 5: Showdown – Cards are revealed & the winner is determined.
- After the last street betting, cards are revealed. Let’s see who won, COX or ASG?
- Community cards = 6 ♣, 8 ♣, 2 ♣, 3 ♠, & K ♣
- Since two players chose ‘All in’ betting action. Flush > K High
- Winner hand rank (Flush) = 6 ♣, 8 ♣, 2 ♣, J ♣, & K ♣ – All cards belong to the same suit.
- Other Player hand rank (K High) = 10 ♣, 6 ♣, 8 ♣, 3 ♠, & K ♣
Explore more leading online betting brands, reviewed and ranked by HappyIndia88 via ratings of Indian punters & pick the best one for yourself.
Are you ready to play Texas Hold’em poker online the way it is supposed to be played and not against the dealer, but with other players throughout the world? Grab your seat at Texas Hold’em poker table at W88. Become a member of the leading online gambling company and grab a 150% welcome bonus of up to ₹12,000 to begin playing Texas Hold’em poker online.