3 step guide to playing hold’em poker online for real money on W88. Learn hand ranking and basic rules. Win great jackpots. Claim welcome bonus of up to ₹12000.
Hold’em Poker is a thrilling, intellectual, and easy-to-play game. It’s not a game of destiny and luck, it rewards your skills of observation and concentration. W88 provides a smooth and safe platform, any time of the day. You can play online poker with anyone around the world, no matter where you are.
There are different types of poker games available, like Omaha, the Queen card, 5-Card Stud, 7-Card Draw, etc. But we will learn and play the most prominent and universal game, Texas Hold’em Poker on W88.
POKER HAND’S RANK FROM HIGHEST TO LOWEST
Learning the rules takes less time, but mastering the game to earn some real money can take a lifetime. So, let’s get started with the hand ranks first. Also participate in the W88 online Asia poker tournament and win prizes up to $200,000!
|1. Royal Flush||Consecutive cards from an ace card to ten cards of the same suit.|
|2. Straight Flush||Any five consecutive cards of the same suit make a straight flush.|
|3. Four of a Kind||Any four cards of the same rank, the suit doesn’t need to be the same.|
|4. Full House||Three of the five cards are of the same rank and the rest two are also of the same rank, irrespective of the suit.|
|5. Flush||Any five cards of the same suit, not necessarily consecutive.|
|6. Straight||Any five consecutive cards of a different suit.|
The presence of an ace card, king card, queen card, or joker card will be preferred.
|7. Three of a Kind||Any three cards of the same rank with any different suits.|
|8. Two Pairs||Two cards of the same rank with another two cards of the same rank make two pairs of the same rank cards. The suit doesn’t need to be the same.|
|9. One Pair||Two cards of the same rank, but they can be of a different suit.|
|10. High Card||The lowest hand rank is any 5 cards of different suits in any order.|
The importance of learning the ranks of the hands before you go into the field is really important. If you’re a new player, we would suggest you keep a printed copy in front of you until it is imprinted on your brain like a tattoo. Sign up and start playing at W88 India.
3 STEPS GUIDE TO PLAY HOLD’EM POKER ON W88
Step 1: Access the W88 Website & Join.
Access the W88 website and click ‘Join’ on the top right corner of the W88 website to sign up to play hold’em poker.
Create your account by filling in accurate details.
- Username: create a username for yourself, it doesn’t necessarily need to be your legal name. Be creative, username can be whatever you want.
- Password: Create a strong password.
- Confirm Password: Confirm the password you previously created above.
- Currency: INR is a default currency, you can choose whichever currency you prefer from the list.
- Full Name: Enter your legal full name.
- Email: Fill in your working email address, so that you don’t miss important notifications.
- Mobile number: Fill in your working mobile number.
- Date of Birth: Fill in your accurate birth date, you should be 18+ to be able to sign up.
Click on ‘Join’ to complete the signup process. Slide the circle to the correct block position to complete the puzzle and your account will be created.
Learn how to register at W88 descriptively and start your journey of online gambling
Step 2: Find and click on ‘Casino Holdem’ under Live Casino
Click on ‘Live Casino’ and scroll down.
Keep one scrolling until you find ‘Casino Holdem’ and click on it.
Step 3: Start betting & earning through online hold’em poker on W88
You’ll enter in the Hold’em Poker Lobby, Dealer is sitting in front of you on the screen with deck on cards in his hand, ready to shuffle for you.
Wondering whether is it safe to gamble online on W88? Yes, it is safe and legal in India. Know everything through the W88 review.
- Hole Cards: The dealer deals two cards, face down for himself and face up for the player, called hole cards.
- Community Cards: five cards are dealt face down on the table, which is known as community cards.
- Community cards belong to both, dealer and player. Players have to get the highest possible hand rank from their two hole cards and any three community cards, than that of the dealer.
- Showdown: at the end, the dealer reveals his cards and determines the winner.
- The one with the highest hand rank wins that particular round and all waged money goes to him.
Promotion for new members by W88:
Know all the W88 Promotions and never skip any chance of getting lucky.
- Claim 150% Welcome bonus of up to ₹12,000.
- Create your W88 account and make the first deposit of at least ₹500.
- In a first-time deposit, you can claim only 1 product.
- Bonus can be claimed once only, choose your product wisely.
Sign up soon before the offer reaches its deadline and grab the chance to get a welcome bonus of ₹12,000.
Willing to kickstart your gambling journey? explore among the top 5 online gambling sites and choose the best for yourself.
Games are definitely for fun but how cool it would be to earn from fun? It’s time to put your skills to use and earn money from them. We hope that this 3 step guide was helpful to you and you have learned how to play hold’em poker on W88.