Read the Responsible Gaming Policy of Top Online Betting Sites in India 2021. Learn & understand the terms to have a safe & secured gambling experience online.
Responsible Gaming or Gambling is to have fun and entertainment and make the most out of it, but it should not create problems relating to extreme and redundant gambling. For that, Happyindia88 (“We, Us, Our”), a provider of online casino and sports betting information, is devoted to promote and engage people to gamble responsibly eluding the problems created by unrestrained gambling.
Gambling as a minor
Responsible Gaming - Responsible Gambling
We motivate all our users to perform gambling activities safely and enjoyably to ensure responsible gaming. To perform responsible gaming, we encourage you to analyze the following:
- Never gamble with the money that is used to complete your day-to-day expenses such as rent money.
- Never splurge money on gambling lavishly without any limits. Set a bar or limit beyond which you’ll not use the money on gambling.
- Many Online Betting Sites in India offer self-help tools which mean there are tools such as setting your deposit limits, excluding yourself from the site for time being with the website granting no access to you for a certain time period and many more to keep you and your money safe from overspending.
- Never borrow money from others for gambling purposes.
- Never use gambling to pay off your debts.
- Never try to gamble to reimburse your losses.
- Never use gambling as a means to ooze out frustration or depression in your life.
- Never use gambling as a way to escape from your difficulties ignoring responsibilities.
- Never gamble to fulfill your addictions like alcohol or drugs.
Identifying a Gambling Problem
Gambling is meant for passing your free time or for fun and entertainment purposes, but when it starts becoming more than that, then it is an indication that you have inculcated a gambling problem. To exactly identify what is causing such a serious problem, you need to identify it by analysing the answers to the below questions:
- Do you feel that gambling has made your personal life unhappy?
- Are you being tensed because of the losses you’re unable to get back but still continuing in a hope that you’ll win sometime?
- Have you ever felt that gambling has distracted you from your important life goals?
- Have you ever skipped family time or working hours to gamble?
- Have you ever regretted your decision to gamble online?
- Have you started gambling or ever thought of it as a means to decrease your personal debts or other financial crisis?
- Has gambling ever made you borrow finance from others?
- Are you facing difficulty in sleeping or inculcated insomnia due to gambling?
- Have you ever gambled to release your frustration or get away from your responsibilities or worries?
- Have you ever thought of gambling more after you had a win?
- Do you gamble until your last rupee is gone?
- Has gambling ever made you sell anything?
- Are you gambling more than your planned time?
- Does gambling make you irresponsible towards the duties or welfare of yourself and your family?
- Have you ever thought of gambling as any good fortune?
- Have you ever performed any illegal activity to generate finance for gambling?
- Has gambling ever made you have suicidal thoughts or destroying yourself?
If your answers to the above questions have frequent “yes,” then it is a serious gambling problem and must be treated as soon as possible. For your help, there are many websites where you can seek help to cure your gambling problem.
Gambling addiction is found to be real. It can destroy your life. It is a psychological disorder that can’t be treated by Us and which is why we advise you to seek help if you find yourself having a gambling problem as mentioned in the discourse above.
Note: The gambling problem has to be taken seriously and the above signals indicating that you’re suffering from a gambling problem should not be ignored.
There is absolutely no shame in seeking help and you shouldn’t be afraid of asking for help. To ensure responsible gaming and curb the gambling problems, there are many help centres and organizations that will guide you and help you come out of your problem and regain your hold over your life.